Background & Introduction
Standard Legal Aid is a registered Legal Aid Trust in terms of the laws of Zimbabwe. It was incepted in 2013,
with a view to help Zimbabweans of all classes to access Legal Aid Cover. The Trust is administered by
professional and seasoned legal and non- legal professionals. It is owned by its members. No matter what
your business and legal needs may be, you can be confident that Standard Legal Aid assists you in getting
the right solution for you. Standard Legal Aid Society can deliver their expertise and you are guaranteed of
justice at your door step.
- To be the legal Aid Society of Choice to all residents and citizens of Zimbabwe.
- Providing quality, affordable and accessible legal aid cover and protection to all classes.
Core Values and Principles
- Honesty and integrity
- Accountability and Transparency
- Client Oriented services
- Diligence and excellence
- To ensure and guarantee the provision of quality legal aid to members of Society.
- To cushion members of the Society against high legal fees.
- To create a capital base which will be available to members to finance litigation involving members.
- To advance and promote awareness to members of the high advantages of secured legal aid.
- To inform, educate and raise awareness of legal issues to both members and non- members
- The Home of Legal Solutions